All of the benefits. NONE OF THE FRILLS.
Build flexibility, core strength, balance, and endurance. Safely, effectively, and FAST.
Change the way you look, move, and feel in just 5 minutes per day.
Get started with the 10-Day Introductory Program to Man Flow Yoga.
- Practical tutorials to apply to everyday situations in your life!
- Daily lessons to relieve lower-back pain, improve your posture, sleep better, and more!
- Beginner-friendly lessons for EVERY fitness level.
- Video tutorials to teach you the technique and benefits of almost 30 exercises and poses.
- I’m very happy with the workouts! I’ve seen changes in the way I feel and on my body in a little more than 2 weeks! I feel better, more energized, I’m a little bit stronger and my flexibility is increasing too.*
I like working on core and then go through the balance workout, pushing it hard on this! 🙂
- I have done four of the workouts so far—have kind of been avoiding the balance one, although I know I need to it. So far, so good.
The workouts are about the right intensity and duration, plus I like that they are readily available. Man Flow Yoga is always a good option for my morning workout.*
-Robert G. Meyer
- I am really enjoying the Yoga Basics – even though I am not a man – lol. I listened to your podcast with Ben Greenfield and was hooked because of the “no fluff” approach you have. I actually downloaded all the videos for the Basics and the full-body workout, too. The full-body one is pretty hard, but a good challenge. I am looking forward to getting stronger with these.*
- I guess that all I can say is that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Yoga Basics for Men Workout Series!!!! I pretty much have been using one of the work outs daily. My favorite one has become the Rest and Recovery video. I have been using it after my Runs and I have noticed a HUGE improvement in my running!!!*
- I find Dean’s style of teaching more directed towards someone like me, a mid twenty aged male who wants to try yoga without all the spiritual stuff many yoga teachers focus on. Dean focuses on how to properly complete the poses and use your breath to become better at yoga. I appreciate the “no nonsense” way dean teaches and look forward to using his products for a long time.*
- I’ve learned more with Dean in 3 weeks of remote training than I did when I was taking private lessons from a yoga instructor for over a year.*
- I started training yoga with Man Flow Yoga’s videos several times a week. I started noticing that I had more flexibility with in the first few weeks. I was not new to yoga but have really found that no one teaches the way that Dean does. I liked his direction so well, I started training with him via online about 2 months ago, and the remote training has helped me to really focus on my form and maximizing the benefits of each pose.*
- You definitely understand the technique better than anyone I have had the privilege of taking class with. I was on a yoga-high all the rest of that day, and couldn’t sleep that night as I was trying to process all that I learned! I woke myself up working on core engagement in my sleep…hilarious!*
- Since I’ve started working with Dean in November 2013, I’ve lost over 50 pounds. More important than lost pounds and inches, are the things that I am learning about myself, and my ability to do things I never thought I could (YOGA for one).*
- I have learned SO MUCH since I started training with Dean. From yoga to nutrition and recovery, he covers pretty much everything I need to maintain a healthy and active lifestyle.*
- I have been thoroughly impressed by Dean’s ability to teach via video link. He can spot the slightest imbalance even in 2D. It seems like he is in the room with you, despite being across the Atlantic!*
*individual results may vary
What makes Man Flow Yoga different from other yoga and traditional strength-training programs?
We understand that in order to keep your body healthy and injury-free, you need to focus on biomechanical accuracy while you are moving your body. Repetitive motions without biomechanical accuracy eventually lead to a breaking point in your body, and the last thing that we want is for you to become injured. That’s why we keep the focus almost entirely on the physical aspects of yoga while you are working out, and that’s what makes us different from other yoga.
Using our programs, you build the basics of your physical fitness; flexibility, core strength, balance, endurance, body awareness, and proper movement patterns – which you can apply to any of your physical fitness pursuits, whether that’s competing in a triathlon, playing sports, or playing with your grandkids. Unlike traditional strength programs, our training is BALANCED. Building strength is necessary, but it is not the only part of your fitness.
We do all of this with the overarching goal of helping you take back ownership of your body, so that you can be confident in appearance, the way you move, and the way you feel.
Not satisfied? We’ll give you your money back.
If you put in the time, you will get the results. Like any exercise program, your results will vary based on the time and effort you put into it. That said, the testimonials that we feature on this page are not atypical – these are the results that the majority of our clients see. We get emails, messages, and tweets on a daily basis from satisfied customers discussing a variety of positive results, including improved physiques, improved physical performance, better sleep, and reduced stress levels. These and much more are what you can expect as well!