Seeking a tech-savvy marketing associate to work one-on-one (in-person) with the CEO of a successful ecommerce start-up in the fitness industry. The main focus of your job is assistance in strategy development, implementation, and analysis for the following:
- social media (Instagram, YouTube, Facebook)
- email marketing (composing and reviewing emails for our list of 6k people)
- website content (adding new pages and posts through a WordPress website)
- guest podcasts, affiliate programs, and more
You will be creating and managing content for an audience of over 100k people combined across social media, for one of the most popular brands of yoga for physical fitness on the internet.
- Facebook – 80k (and growing ~1k per week)
- YouTube – 20k
- Email – 6k
- Website – 20k+ unique monthly visitors
The candidate should have a proven history of:
- task-oriented work focused on sales or developing compelling arguments
- functional knowledge of computer programs
- ability to use web-based software (such as customer relation management software)
- creating and managing content for a WordPress website
- analyzing data and adjusting strategy accordingly
This job will initially require 10 hours per week, and turnaround of tasks typically within 12 hours.
- You must live in Austin, Texas for this job.
- Undergraduate degree or comparable work experience.
Sample of Daily Tasks:
- Creating & managing web content on a WordPress website
- Creation, scheduling, and posting of social media
- Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat
- And if you can, to create a strategy for emerging or other relevant social media platforms
- Assisting with and / or writing compelling, sales-focused email and website sales copy
- Scheduling & sending of emails through internet-based email software
- Video editing (very basic skills)
- Customer service through customer relations management software
Lastly, we are seeking someone who is actively involved in a regular workout routine. This job is in the fitness industry, and we expect those involved to be passionate and interested in learning more about fitness.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com. You can also attach a personal statement on why you think you would be ideal for this position.