For New Year’s this year, I have one simple goal for you: to make living a healthy lifestyle part of your daily routine.
The Man Flow Yoga New Years Challenge: Establishing a Healthy Routine, kicks off on Monday, January 7. This is a 6-Week Challenge to help you establish a habit of daily exercise and movement, make healthier decisions, and establish a lifestyle in which healthy and wellness is a priority.
This Challenge is for
- Guys interested in low-impact fitness to build strength and increase flexibility
- People who need help getting into a fitness routine
- Guys new (or relatively new) to yoga who are inflexible & want a type of yoga suited to their needs & goals
- People who want to do workouts that leave you feeling energized & awesome (instead of broken down and dreading your next workout)
- Men who want to improve their overall health and wellness
The Challenge will help you to
- Establish a daily routine of exercise and movement.
- Improve your body composition – to burn fat, increase muscle, and achieve a healthier body weight.
- Improve your overall physical fitness, to feel, move, and look your best.
- Increase your strength, endurance, flexibility, and overall mobility.
- Start your morning off with energy, improve your energy levels throughout the day, wind down at night, and improve your quality of sleep during the night.
And much, much more!
But more that, you’re going to learn how to live a healthier lifestyle – in a very easily digestible format. We’ll give you little, but powerful pieces of information every day that will make it easier to stick to your healthy habits, including content like:
- Sleep tips to wind down for the evening, relieve stress, and improve sleep
- Stretches and mobility techniques you can do anytime you’ve got a spare minute or two
- Quick, easy, and healthy recipes you can make – zero cooking skills required
- Motivational advice to help you make healthy a priority
- Tips and tricks to make it easy to stick to your workout schedule
We recognize that you’re busy, that you have work and family obligations, and that “life has gotten in the way” when it comes to making your fitness a priority. Living a healthy lifestyle can be both easy and enjoyable, and I’m going to show you how with a step-by-step program to help you establish and stick to a healthy routine to start off 2019!
Here’s how it works
At the beginning of every week, the Challenge content for the week will be uploaded to the Challenge page, accessible on your phone, tablet, computer, tv(using an HDMI cable, Chromecast or Apple TV), or any smart device via the MFY website in the Members’ Area.
- Daily Emails: You’ll receive daily emails to hold you accountable, keep you engaged, and motivate you to complete your workouts, make healthy choices, and get a little bit healthier every day.
- 5 Weekly Workouts: You’re only required to complete three workouts per week. Everything beyond that is optional.
- 5 Weekly Mobility Quickies: A quick series of stretches or mobility exercises you can do in just a couple of minutes.
- Health & Wellness Tips, Tricks & More: Recipes, sleep tips, stress relief, healthy snacks, recommended reading, and more.
- Required Tools: Yoga Mat, 2 Yoga Blocks, & Strap
Optional Equipment: Lacrosse Ball, Foam Roller, Medium Firm KnotOut
- ~30 Minutes Per day: Workout duration averages 30 minutes, but range from 20 to 40 minutes
- Progressive Overload: Workouts increase in length and difficulty as the Challenge progresses
- Flexible Schedule: Do the workouts whenever it fits your schedule.
- Best for Morning: Highly recommended you complete these workouts in the morning, but you can do it anytime you normally work out.
- Combine With Other Programs: Can be combined with your other workouts, 2 options:
- Alternate days – yoga one day, non-yoga workout the next
- Do your yoga workout at the opposite time of day as your other workout
When you join the Challenge, you’ll also become part of the Man Flow Yoga Community, which means you’ll be able to rely on them for additional accountability, motivation, and support.
Ask questions about particular challenges you’re struggling with. Share your experience about challenge workouts to compare it with others. Post photos of yourself doing workouts from the challenge & inspire other community members!
In the past, our Challenges have been reserved to the Members’ Area, but we recognize that not everybody wants to have a subscription, so we’re making it available for a one time cost as well.
|Option 1||Option 2|
Join the Challenge exclusively and get access to:
Join the Members’ Area and get access to:
|One-Time Cost: From $39 to $89Join the Challenge exclusively||Total cost: as low as $15 per monthJoin the Members’ Area!|
The Challenge starts on Monday, January 7!
Join today and make sure you have everything you need before we get started. Happy Holidays!