If you’ve never heard of yoga conditioning for athletes you may be surprised to learn that many professional athletes find that yoga offers a wealth of benefits for their fitness routine. Regardless of what sport you perform or what level of fitness you have achieved, yoga can help develop core strength, improve both mobility and flexibility and build muscle.
Man Flow Yoga has developed a series of programs designed to meet men wherever they happen to be on their journey to fitness, from beginning stages on up and including pro athletes. Their programs are safe and effective but best of all perhaps are their ability to deliver fast results that men are looking for. You can change the way you look, move and feel in just 5 minutes per day with Man Flow Yoga conditioning designed for athletes.
A few of the numerous benefits that yoga offers to athletes include:
– Increased power. Every athlete wants access to more power, and while most will try to achieve that by repetitively lifting more and more weight, there’s a better way to achieve that power and it’s a lot less stressful to the body. When the human body is properly aligned it’s better able to transfer force. It doesn’t matter what your sport is- yoga has the ability to bring your body back to optimal alignment so that you can punch, throw, hit, jump, thrust and move in a more explosive manner.
– Yoga can greatly increase respiratory capacity, one of the best things it has going for it, really. For athletes, this is huge. Picture the swimmer that comes up for air less often and what that can do for their time. Regardless of what sport or activity you take part in, a better lung capacity is going to change the game for you.
– Balance and body awareness are both important factors when we’re talking about any activity the body can engage in. Training and performance are both positively affected by better balance.
– Greater mobility and flexibility cannot be overemphasized; yoga is beneficial to both without a doubt. Is there an athlete who couldn’t benefit from a greater range of motion? What’s more, greater mobility and flexibility result in far less injury during training and during performance.
– Want to develop mental durability? Practice yoga conditioning. For athletes, nothing offers mental toughness like yoga. Many athletes will never reach their full potential because they just can’t get their head in the game. They’ve been led to believe that physical strength and performance are all that matter. Sadly these athletes will fall short when it counts.
If you’d like to learn more about what yoga conditioning can do for athletes like you, go online to manflowyoga.com and see what their workouts are all about. If you’re not quite ready to commit you can sign up for a 7 day free trial that will give you instant access to their Members Area so you can judge for yourself if Man Flow Yoga is beneficial to your fitness regimen.
View Larger Map