Mission: Daily Yoga
Man Flow Yoga is hosting a brand-new, 4-week Challenge to help make it easy for you to start doing yoga and exercising on a daily basis.
Get INSTANT access to the entire Man Flow Yoga App & Members’ Area when you sign up.
(Accessible on iOS, Apple TV, Android, Amazon Fire TV, and mobile browser.)
Change is hard. But it’s easier when it’s easy.
What do I mean by that?
Most of us think that significant change only occurs when we make dramatic changes. It doesn’t. That’s just the only change you hear about because it’s the most exciting.
In reality, significant changes mostly occur with gradual changes over time. And for New Years 2022, I’m going to help you put that into action.
Sorry to be the one to break it to you, but you’re probably not going to experience a complete transformation in your lifestyle and your body in just 1 month. So why embark on a fitness plan that you’re only likely to stick with for 2 or 3 weeks?
Instead, your goal should focus on creating a healthier lifestyle over a long period of time; one which you actually enjoy doing, that fits into your life, and that will eventually lead you to the results that you really want.
You want the results? That’s going to happen when you make the healthy lifestyle decisions consistent.
I want to help you get there with what’s arguably the most influential component of all – the simple act of daily exercise.
For whatever reason, exercise has been proven to be one of the most effective practices to living a healthy lifestyle. There are a few reasonable explanations of why this is:
- Working out makes you more aware of your health, and thus more likely to make decisions for your long-term health, rather than short-term pleasure.
- Working out improves your overall energy and mood. You’ll feel better, think more clearly, have more patience, and less stress. That elevated mood and lowered stress leads you to avoid self-destructive behaviors that feel good in the moment, but harm your health.
- Exercising regularly helps you build confidence in your body; as you learn new skills and develop your body’s ability to exercise, you change your self-perception from someone who’s unhealthy to somebody who IS healthy.
Reasoning aside, exercise is a powerful practice for improving your overall health. And for New Years 2022, this is exactly what I want to help you do.
You’re going to make daily exercise a non-negotiable priority in your life – and I’m going to help you do that.
Join the brand-new Man Flow Yoga Challenge – Mission: Daily Yoga for just $9.
This 4-Week Guided Program includes:
With FULL Access to the Man Flow Yoga App & Members’ Area
The Members’ Area is where you’ll find all Man Flow Yoga content, including structured workout programs, a HUGE workout library, tutorials, and more.
This Challenge starts on Monday, January 3th.
Is this Challenge for everyone? No.
If you don’t have any desire to exercise whatsoever, then this isn’t going to work. If you’re living an unhealthy lifestyle and all you’re interested in is looking better (and not feeling better, too) then I don’t think you’re going to have the necessary motivation.
But if you want to make a positive change that can improve every aspect of your life, can lead to even more positive changes, and increase your confidence in your ability to be physically fit and health, then this is for you!!
What all do you need? No Gym Necessary.
Here’s what we recommend you have available for these routines: (1) A mat or towel you can do yoga on, (2) a pair of cork yoga blocks, (3) Yoga strap. (4) A few square feet of space. (Unless you live in a locker, you’ll have plenty of place.)
Why is Man Flow Yoga better for men than other yoga?
Man Flow Yoga workouts and programs are made with men in mind.
- Poses & modifications that are better suited toward the less flexible guy.
- Strength-focused to help build more muscle and mobility.
- Fitness-focused approach – none of the new age lifestyle coaching mid-workout.
100% Satisfaction, Money-Back Guarantee
Not satisfied? Get a full refund. Cancel on your own at any time.