Guyoga: Beginners Yoga for MenThe best home workout program for men to learn yoga.
Joint-friendly, no-impact fitness. No chanting. No gongs. No flexibility required.
- Build strength
- Increase flexibility
- Improve balance
- Get rid of aches & pains
- Feel, move, and look your best.
Get rid of aches & pains
Feel, move, and look your best.
Who is Guyoga for?
- Guys with low-back pain, knee pain, neck pain, or other joint problems
- Men in their 30s, 40s, 50s and beyond
- Men who used to work out regularly, and have “lost a step”.
- Guys for whom “life got in the way” when it came to fitness.
- Busy dads with work and family obligations, who can’t spend hours at the gym.
- Guys interested in the physical side of yoga, but not the spiritual stuff.
- Men who have done yoga at a studio, but didn’t like it.
Most yoga doesn’t work for men.
If done properly, yoga can be an incredibly effective form of fitness. It’s convenient and easy to do at home, and requires no equipment.
How’s Man Flow Yoga Guyoga different?
This is functional yoga, based on exercise science, combining the most effective yoga postures with bodyweight exercises to create a yoga workout system - without the spiritual stuff.
Men are different from women
Men and women have different bodies, and different fitness goals.
|Flexibility||Naturally more flexible (especially in the hips)||Tighter hips, tighter shoulders, not as flexible|
|Center of gravity||Focused in the hips and core||Centered more in the chest and shoulders|
Guyoga helps address these differences by:
- Anticipating common mistakes made by guys
- Providing modifications so you can get the same benefits as somebody more flexible
- Keeping it fitness-focused (the emotional/spiritual stuff can be practiced elsewhere).
More effective workouts
Typical yoga workouts last an hour. Ours are ~30 minutes, and get better results.
Guyoga focuses entirely on the fitness aspects, to make sure you are:
- Doing the postures correctly, for maximum benefits and avoiding injury
- Holding the postures long enough to build muscle and increase flexibility
- Understanding what you should and shouldn’t feel in your body.
Tens of thousands already helped!
Guyoga has already helped tens of thousands of people get stronger with yoga.
Check out the reviews for yourself!
How long until I see results?!
You'll notice a difference within the first few weeks. Not months.
Belly fat loss
Reduced sciatica pain
Improved range of motion
Improved core strength
Other benefits of the Guyoga yoga program include:
- Belly fat loss
- Reduced sciatica pain
- Improved range of motion
- weight loss
- Improvements in overall physical feeling
- Increased muscle
- Improved core strength
- And More!
Quotes From Our Facebook Communtiy
A week and a half in. I'm averaging about 1.5hrs doing the guyoga routines. Feeling energized & focused and ready for more! Yoga Body is the next beast to take on! Thanks Dean Pohlman!
Just completed my first Yoga Strength as part of the Guyoga workout programme. The upper body part is really tough. MFY is much tougher than the other Yoga I do!
Hey Dean - Guyoga arrived today. Thank you. After a week of interstate conferences, bad hotel beds, planes, meetings etc the Stretch/ Relaxation workout was just what the doc ordered. Awesome! I'd recommend it highly!
I've been doing the Guyoga DVD for about 2 months and am loving it. I started due to cartilage problems in my hip and back pain which has restricted me from other forms of exercise - every cloud has a silver lining.
Just finished the Guyoga: Yoga Strength DVD. Definitely worth the purchase.
Did Guyoga bonus abs. Failed at some of the moves. Challenged to get better.
The Man Flow Yoga Guyoga Program:
What all do you receive?
The Man Flow Yoga Guyoga DVD, including:
- 4 Main Workouts:
Sharpen, Strength, Sweat, & Stretch
- Two 10-Minute Yoga Routines
Back Pain Relief & Morning Energy
- Two Tutorials
Forward Folds & Chair Pose
- Bonus Behind the Scenes Videos
Online Access, including all of the above and…
- Bonus 10-Minute Yoga Routines
Better Sleep & Core Strength
- Bonus Tutorials
Cobra Pose & Strong Backbends
- 3 Man Flow Yoga Workout Library Selections
- Technical Support
- Training Tools
Schedule, Progress Tracker, & Beginner’s Guide
- Access to the private Man Flow Yoga Community
The 4 Main Workouts
A 28 minute workout to build strong foundations.
Build strength & increase flexibility with this 35-minute workout.
30-minutes, but fun to follow; time flies by!
20-minutes to wind down, relieve stress, and improve sleep.
Get Access to Guyoga INSTANTLY.Buy the DVD, And get Online Access today.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
One more thing – I offer a 100% Money-Back Guarantee. If you aren’t satisfied with the program, just let me know and I’m happy to give you your money back. Period.