Are you looking toward yoga as your potential main exercise, but have been turned off by the traditional spiritual approach to yoga? Or maybe you’ve been unsuccessful with other types of exercise, and you’re looking for a fitness-focused yoga that will work for you? If this sounds like you, then you’re in luck.
You fit perfectly into the Home Yoga for Physical Training path. This is for people who are interested in using yoga as their main form of exercise, to safely and effectively build strength, manage weight, and live a healthier lifestyle. In addition to beginner-friendly workouts and scheduled workout programs, we also give you the tools and info you need to develop the necessary motivation and learn about the other aspects of fitness required to live an overall healthy lifestyle.
- You’re interested in improving your overall health and well being, and this is (or will be) your primary workout.
- You’re interested in a fitness training program to build a foundational level of fitness for daily life – moving pain-free and participating in the activities you enjoy.
- You’re less experienced with yoga or fitness in general.
- You may have followed a fitness program in the past, but have not been following one for a while now.
- You’re interested in learning how to work out at home without sacrificing the quality of fitness training and instruction you’re receiving.
- You need a program you can start at any level of physical fitness.
- Up to this point, you have prioritized other aspects of your life over exercise and physical fitness.
- Have started or followed diet or exercise plans in the past, but have not been able to stick with them long-term.
- Interested in a structured program to follow with expected results (instead of selecting workouts or coming up with a plan yourself).
- Your priority is feeling and moving well – being capable of the physical activities you want to do, and going about your daily life without pain in your joints or back (and if you lose weight and build some muscle, that’d be great, too!)
||How MFY Helps:
- Concern over overall health and well bring- you may be gaining weight or not exercising regularly and you would like to establish a workout routine and healthier lifestyle.
- Chronic or recurring pain – joint pain, muscular pain, back pain, stiffness, and general physical discomfort (both while inactive and during activity).
- Restricted day to day movement – inability or apprehension about exercise due to your history of chronic or recurring pain.
- May have been unsuccessful with other fitness programs in the past (experiencing intolerable discomfort, pain, or injury that prevented them from continuing).
- May be unsure about how to work out and home and stay motivated.
- Man Flow Yoga helps you improve your overall health and wellness by decreasing your risk of injury or disease, improving your overall movement capabilities, and helping you feel physically and mentally better on a daily basis.
- I give you the tools and structured programs to establish a daily habit of exercise, as well as lifestyle and diet/nutrition information to help you start living a healthier lifestyle. Not only that, l help you improve your motivation and discipline.
- You’ll start off with just 10-20 minutes of exercise per day, and build up to 20-40 minutes per day. You should expect to work out 6 days per week. If this is not your only workout, then I recommend doing yoga at least 3x per week.
Summary of Programming
Program 1 – Choose an Option Below
Program 2 – The Strength Foundations Course
Program 3 – The Clark Workouts
Get access to these programs in the Members’ Area!
What are good times (structured around your workout program) to do these workouts?
- Whatever time of day you prefer to work out.
- If combining with other workouts, on days when you are not doing other workouts, or at the opposite time of day.
Using the filters, what kinds of workouts should you search for? (We try to update these paths and programs as often as we can, but we release new workouts every week, which means that all of the relevant workouts won’t be listed here for you.)
- Strength, Overall – If this is your main form of fitness, you’ll want to do overall workouts, but also make sure you are doing strength workouts, as this is important for injury-prevention and overall wellness – especially if you aren’t doing any other form of resistance training.
- Explore!! – Have fun. Try out workouts that interest you. Whatever you can find that you enjoy doing, this is great!
What other workouts / types of exercises should this person be doing?
- Make sure you are also doing some form of resistance training that involves pulling, such as lat pull-downs, pull-ups, or rowing. If you need more information on these subjects, please check out the Exercises, Tutorials, & More section.
Get access to all of these workouts, tutorials, exercises, and more!!