Target Areas: Lower back, hip flexors, shoulders, upper back, spine
Practical Benefits: Relieve lower back pain and tightness after cardio, practice, or a game.
1. Allow the knees to rest about two feet apart from one another and touch your big toes to one another.
2. Sit your hips down on your heels.
3. Rest your forehead on the ground and extend the arms out from the shoulders so that they are parallel to one another.
4. Press your hands into the ground to bring your hips closer to your heels.
5. Hold for 30 seconds to 5 minutes.
Tips: Without moving your arms, squeeze your hands towards or away from one another to facilitate a stretch in the upper back, shoulders, and biceps.