What benefits can I expect to see by making Man Flow™ Yoga consistent part of my workout routine?
Making Man Flow™ Yoga a consistent part of your fitness routine will improve every aspect of your physical fitness. Although the word “flexibility” is the one word that most often comes to mind when you think of yoga, a yoga workout (and a Man Flow™ Yoga workout in particular) actually focuses on much more than this. Here are the main physical benefits that you will experience:
- Endurance – make it through your whole workout with fewer breaks, play harder in the last few minutes of the fourth quarter, and have more overall energy.
- Body control – become aware of every muscle in your body, facilitate a better connection between the muscular and skeletal systems and the brain that controls them, and make your body as efficient as possible.
- Balance – develop balance by learning to actively engage your muscles and improve your ability to respond to perturbations or unbalanced situations.
- Core strength – learn to properly engage your core and strengthen the main source of power and stability in your body, while improving your posture and taking pressure off of your lower back to improve spinal health.
- Flexibility – reduced risk of injury, reduced recovery time, and more range of motion to increase your overall strength and power.
- Increase blood flow
- Alleviate anxiety and depression
- Boost metabolism
Many people are also turning to yoga as a form of physical therapy or physical fitness to prevent or reduce injuries. Here is a list of common physical ailments whose side effects can be reduced or altogether eliminated by Man Flow™ Yoga:
- Lower back pain
- Shoulder/neck pain/tightness
- Rotator cuff/shoulder issues
- Muscle cramps
- Weak ankles (reduce the risk of ankle sprains)
- Unstable knees (help strengthen the muscles connected to knee tendons and reduce subluxation of the knee)
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Disc herniation
- SI instability
- And many more…