Announcement: Man Flow Yoga is partnering with Central Athlete to launch a 12-week remote group resistance training program!
This program begins on Monday, July 19, 2021, and is limited to just 10 participants to ensure quality. Please schedule your 15-minute call with Central Athlete ASAP to make sure this is a good fit and reserve your spot! (Click here to do that now.) Read on for more details!!
You’ve probably heard me talk about the importance of weight training in terms of adding significant muscle size and balancing the pushing nature of yoga, but I’ve yet to provide you with a resource to lift on your own.
That’s why I’m super excited to announce the creation of a remote group weight training program, specifically for people in the Man Flow Yoga Community, hosted by the same company that trains me – Central Athlete.
This is perfect for:
- Beginners looking to add weights and resistance training to their weekly workout routines
- People who have done weight training in the past but are looking to get back into a regular routine.
- People interested in weight training but who want to ensure they’re doing it safely and effectively
- Man Flow Yoga Community members interested in a group experience for their resistance training, for accountability and motivation
- Those interested in direct feedback and coaching on their technique
If you’re interested in getting started with weight training but aren’t sure where to start or who to trust, THIS IS FOR YOU!!
I’ve partnered with Central Athlete to create a 12-week remote weight training program specifically for Members of Man Flow Yoga, a program that you and up to 10 others will follow together as a small group and work toward building competency in weight training.
The goal of this program is to help you safely and effectively get started with a weight training program, working with a trusted source of fitness professionals but also in the highly motivational environment of a small group and of people you’re already familiar with through Man Flow Yoga.
By the end of this 12-week program you will have:
- An increase of lean body mass
- Improved body composition (more muscle, less fat)
- An increase in functional strength throughout your body
- A feeling of competence and confidence surrounding resistance training.
Weekly Group And Additional 1-on-1 Calls:
In addition to receiving a schedule of weekly workouts, you’ll also have bi-weekly group calls with your trainer to identify and work on other aspects of your fitness, such as sleep, nutrition, and stress management.
All group calls will be recorded, so don’t worry if you can’t make the weekly group call. You can also refer back to your calls later on if you want to review something.
You’ll also have the ability to schedule two 20-minute personal meetings with the coach, Chris, to help solve problems individually unique to you.
More than just resistance training:
During these weekly calls, we’ll also delve into non-exercise-related lifestyle guidance, to help build awareness, competency, and confidence in areas such as nutrition, sleep, and stress management.
This 12-week program will be administered through the Truecoach platform, which allows you to record videos of you performing the exercises and then upload them for review by your trainer. This also allows you to easily communicate with your trainer through the Truecoach platform via direct messaging.
This entire program is managed through Central Athlete. I (Dean) have reviewed the program and made sure it’s a good fit for people already familiar with Man Flow Yoga.
- Dates: Starts Monday, July 19
- Total # of participants: 10 people
- Cost: $175 per month for 3 months (Or save 15% and get it for $149.66/month when you pay for the 3 months up front, for $449)
Are you interested in learning more? What’s the next step?
The next step is to have a discussion with Central Athlete! Click the link below to book a free 15-minute call with Chris Banks, Central Athlete professional coach, and creator of this group training program, to see if it’s a good fit and to learn more.
About the author, Dean Pohlman, Founder & CEO of Man Flow Yoga, Author of Yoga Fitness for Men, Expert on Yoga Fitness for Men.
Looking for non-spiritual, yoga for men workouts?
Learn More About Man Flow Yoga and how it can help you with your fitness goals:
Join Today for Instant Access!