Over the course of a year, you pick up a lot of new tweaks, lessons, and tricks which can increase your enjoyment for life. But the problem is, most of these lessons don’t build into habits, and you don’t get as much benefit out of them as you otherwise could.
Only by practicing these lessons consciously will you be able to adapt them into your lifestyle and reap the rewards. And that’s one area where I’ve put a special focus on this year.
In this episode, I reveal my 5 most important lessons that I’ve implemented throughout 2022 that have increased my satisfaction for life—and they’ll do the same for you.
Most of the lessons revealed inside are simple to implement and create massive improvements in your daily life.
The Better Man Podcast is an exploration of our health and well-being outside of our physical fitness, exploring and redefining what it means to be better as a man; being the best version of ourselves we can be, while adopting a more comprehensive understanding of our total health and wellness. I hope it inspires you to be better!
Use the RSS link to find the Better Man Podcast on other apps: http://feeds.libsyn.com/404744/rss
Watch a Clip From Episode 037
Episode 037 Highlights
- The “Energy Training” secret for accepting every part of yourself and bolstering your mental health (2:33)
- How getting angry and screaming can actually make the people closest to you love you more (3:24)
- Why asking for help as a man is difficult (and how to make it easier) (6:58)
- How to build an impenetrable fortress around your mental health by spending a few seconds building “micro-habits” (8:59)
- The two-second “Stress Eliminator” exercise that instantly melts the stress from your shoulders (10:16)
- 1250-ish b idea
- The insidious way bottling your emotions with your spouse builds a subtle resentment (even if you think it’s helping your relationship) (13:43)
- Why ignoring how many tasks you cross off your to-do list actually makes you more productive (19:49)
If you’ve watched a video of me on social media or in the Man Flow Yoga portal, you’ve seen me proudly wearing Rhone’s Activewear Gear. Rhone creates the best activewear apparel — and they even introduced a new line of dress clothes that are, hands down, the most comfortable dresswear I’ve worn. Want to try Rhone’s clothing yourself? Save 20% on your order by going to https://manflowyoga.com/rhone.
Rate & Review
You can also help by providing an honest rating & review over on Apple Podcasts. Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can impact even more people. THANK YOU!
More Podcast Content
What To Do When Your Goals Get Off Track (My Top 3 Strategies) | Dean Pohlman | Better Man Podcast Ep. 039
When you set a goal, it’s inevitable that you’ll get off track. Life gets hectic. Motivation fades. And before you know…
Think about it. Are you even still doing your New…