I haven’t recorded a new podcast episode in quite a while. Why? Well, I have a huge personal announcement as I explain on this week’s episode. I’ve been hard at work creating a comprehensive upgrade to our existing onboarding experience – for new & existing Members alike.
3 of these huge Man Flow Yoga upgrades include:
- Upgrade #1: A completely improved onboarding experience for Man Flow Yoga Members – the NEW Getting Started Series
- Upgrade #2: 6 new Man Flow Yoga programs ranging from recovery to building muscle to unleashing the power of your breath (and more)
- Upgrade #3: A new, free 7-day challenge for non-members to help you improve your sexual wellness
Not only will these 3 massive upgrades help you get more from Man Flow Yoga, but they’ll also help you in almost every other aspect of your life.
Plus, I share a few personal updates in this episode too — like only being about 6 weeks away from meeting my new daughter 🙂 and revealing why I’m the happiest I’ve been in recent history, and a few of the reasons behind that.
It’s a jam-packed podcast episode to say the least.
Listen now and take your Man Flow Yoga experience to the next level.
The Better Man Podcast is an exploration of our health and well-being outside of our physical fitness, exploring and redefining what it means to be better as a man; being the best version of ourselves we can be, while adopting a more comprehensive understanding of our total health and wellness. I hope it inspires you to be better!
Use the RSS link to find the Better Man Podcast on other apps: http://feeds.libsyn.com/404744/rss
Watch a Clip From Episode 039
Episode 039 Highlights
- How Man Flow Yoga’s new “Getting Started” Series helps you unlock the maximum benefit from your Membership (even if you’ve struggled in the past) (1:01)
- Why the brand-new “20 Minute Muscle” series in the MFY Members Area gives you an amazing workout for your strength in only 20 minutes (2:13)
- A new program designed specifically for weight lifters, to take you from sore and stiff to ready for your next workout (2:43)
- How to reap all the benefits yoga offers—in just 15 minutes a day (5:33)
- The “Area of Opportunity” mindset shift for staying motivated and inspired when your Man Flow Yoga workouts get tougher (7:03)
- How figuring out your “deeper why” for working out makes staying consistent a breeze (applies to every type of exercise too) (9:27)
- Have you been struggling to be consistent and get the results you want with Man Flow Yoga? Checking this out puts Man Flow Yoga on “easy mode” (10:09)
- The 6 newest Man Flow Yoga programs we recently added to the Members Area (and the unique benefit for each program) (10:55)
- Not a Man Flow Yoga Member? Our latest free series will help you perform better in the bed… Here’s why (15:08)
Want to improve your sexual wellness, get stronger erections, and last longer in bed? Then join the FREE 7-Day Sexual Wellness Challenge here: https://shrtlnk.co/uA27H
Want to unlock more flexibility and strength, reduce your risk of injury, and feel your absolute best over the next 7 days? Then join the FREE 7-Day Beginner’s Yoga for Men Challenge here: https://ManFlowYoga.com/7dc.
Tired of doing a form of yoga that causes more injuries than it helps prevent? The cold, hard truth is men need yoga specifically designed for them. Well, here’s some good news: You can start your 7-day free trial to Man Flow Yoga by visiting https://ManFlowYoga.com/join.
Rate & Review
You can also help by providing an honest rating & review over on Apple Podcasts. Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can impact even more people. THANK YOU!
More Podcast Content
Subtract; Don’t Add (Creating Space to Create Change for 2024) | Dean Pohlman | Better Man Podcast Ep. 075
Modern society, social media, and other outside forces convince us that we’re not living up to the best version of ourselves….
Two weeks ago, I invited Andrew Daniel onto the Better Man Podcast. In that episode, he revealed the booby trap of…
Why Practicing Gratitude Will Boost Your Happiness (And How To Start) | Dean Pohlman | Better Man Podcast Ep. 073
Humans are hardwired to focus on the negative. This “biological glitch” saved us from tiger attacks in the past—but it causes…
The Booby Trap of Self-Help (And How To Actually Improve Your Life) | Andrew Daniel | Better Man Podcast Ep. 072
SThe self-help industry is a massive industry. And for good reason: Self-help can teach you how to be the cause in…
Trusting In The Process Even When You’re Not Seeing Results | Dean Pohlman | Better Man Podcast Ep. 071
When we start something new—whether a new financial plan, fitness regimen, or diet protocol—there’s a period that happens a few weeks…
Should you try switching to a plant-based diet? Is it really that much better than eating meat? What are the unique…