Today, I’m sharing with you an intense, 43-minute LIVE recorded workout. This is an exclusive test run from our upcoming Yoga Charge – the newest Body by Yoga DVD!
This workout was designed as an intense mid-day workout you can do during your lunch hour. The postures are mostly beginner-friendly, but it’s up to you how hard you want to push yourself – and whether or not you want to do the whole thing. This is an intense, full-body workout to build strength and mobility. You’ll sweat a lot and get an awesome workout, but you’ll also have fun while doing it!
Looking For A Program?
If you’re looking to start a yoga routine to lose weight, gain muscles, flexibility, and strength, Man Flow Yoga offers on-demand structured programs that complement your lifestyle and schedule. Sign-up below!
Why are we sharing this with you for free? A few reasons:
- We needed to record test versions anyways, so why not share them?
- You guys are awesome, and you deserve to see awesome workouts from us.
- We want your feedback. We want to know what you think of the workouts, so we can make changes and improvements before we record it for real.
So… leave a comment below and let us know what you thought!
- Was it hard? Too easy?
- Did you feel challenged?
- Were the poses adequately explained?
- Did you get a good workout?
You might be interested in some tips on starting off your yoga practice, so read on! 3 blogs covering some basics.
About the author, Dean Pohlman, Founder & CEO of Man Flow Yoga, Author of Yoga Fitness for Men, Expert on Yoga Fitness for Men.
Looking for non-spiritual, yoga for men workouts?
Learn More About Man Flow Yoga and how it can help you with your fitness goals:
Join Today for Instant Access!