Online Bodyweight Exercise Programs for Functional Strength, Building Muscle, & Improving Mobility
Are you someone that has been training hard, but are ready to incorporate a form of low impact exercise that isn’t as tough on your joints? Maybe you’ve looked into low impact exercise in the past, but you’re concerned with maintaining the physique you’ve worked hard for?
If you’re here, you probably recognize that your exercise routine needs more mobility, functional training and recovery work than you’ve done in the past, and you’re looking for a program you can trust to deliver results.
What you’ll find in this post:
- How low-impact exercise can help you achieve your goals to build strength & muscle
- Why mobility, balance, and restorative work can make you stronger and help you return to what you enjoy doing with less joint pain and more fluid movement
- Common weaknesses and challenges you’ll experience transitioning from weights to bodyweight exercise
- Benefits of incorporating fitness-centric yoga into your current exercise routine
- The main types of people using low impact exercise via Man Flow Yoga programs to improve their performance
- A summary of the scheduled programs recommended for YOU (choose between 3-6 low impact workouts per week, 30-40 minutes per workout)
- Results you can expect in 1 and 3 months
- Real success stories from people using our programs
Man Flow Yoga has workouts and programs designed to address people just like you. We’ve got the workouts you need to keep your muscle mass, improve your mobility, relieve the constant soreness in your muscles and joints, and get you back to moving and feeling great – and we’ve got the success stories to prove it!
You identify with one or all of the following
- Experienced with high-intensity exercise, like weights, HIIT, or bootcamp style workouts
- Former lifter transitioning to bodyweight exercise and looking for something more gentle on your joints
- Are ready to lower the amount of high-intensity workouts you do, but still want to maintain muscle and strength
- Do CrossFit, weight training, or other resistance-training / HIIT-focused workouts and are looking for a more balanced approach to training
- Recognize your body has had enough of your current workout routine, and need to pump the breaks and allow your body to recover, to correct muscular imbalances, and address mobility issues.
- Experienced with fitness
- High level of motivation to workout (maybe too high)
- Feel the need to do intense workouts regularly (or they’ll feel guilty for not pushing themselves)
- Have discounted low impact exercise in the past and maintained a high-intensity exercise routine despite discomfort and physical exhaustion.
- Very motivated to have a strong physique and high level of overall strength
- Do not do enough restorative routines, stretching, or flexibility-focused workouts
- Do not concentrate enough on mobility, balance, or maintenance-focused fitness
- Too much weight lifting, and now you need to do something less stressful
- Excessive soreness after a workout
- Joint pain during exercise
- Overtraining / overtaxing the body
- No longer exercising as intensely, but concerned about maintaining strength
- Lack of mobility training
- Over-dependence on foam rolling, massages, or other myofascial work
- General feeling of burnout – feeling low motivation for your workouts, lower energy levels, and less noticeable improvements over time
How can Man Flow Yoga’s low impact exercise programs help?
- The workouts allow you to maintain and even build strength
- The exercises correct imbalances and poor movement patterns caused by imbalanced or repetitive training, and allows you to return to what you enjoy doing without pain or excessive soreness.
- The programs are designed to improve your mobility as well as your muscle activation and awareness. We teach you how to slow the movements down to help you discover and correct existing poor movement patterns.
Specific results you will experience as a result of Man Flow Yoga:
- More strength, mobility, balance, and body control.
- Greatly improved flexibility and range of motion.
- Improved body composition – lose fat and build muscle.
- Improved overall physical feeling – decrease in aches and pains, decreased muscle tension, and relief of common pain like neck, shoulder, back pain.
- Decreased overall stress levels, better sleep.
- Improved day-to-day fitness – squatting down, reaching up high, turning from side to side, posture.
What’s required from you?
- Complete Man Flow Yoga workouts on a regular basis for 1-3 months to challenge your strength, increase your mobility, and get stronger.
- 3-6 workouts per week, 30-40 minutes per workout
What can you expect to notice within 1 month of following MFY Programming?
- Immediate relief from pain or discomfort. (either chronic, recurring, or exercise-induced)
- Feeling stronger in new ways, exercising muscles that you might not have known about.
- Improved body awareness and muscle activation.
- Noticeable improvements in flexibility and overall mobility.
What can you expect to notice within 3 months of following MFY Programming?
- Increased muscle (size, definition, and overall strength)
- Greatly improved mobility, flexibility, and range of motion.
- Noticeable improvements in your other workouts.
- Improved balance and isometric strength.
- Improved body composition – Lose up to 20 pounds.
- Decreased muscular imbalances.
- Greatly improved core & hip strength.
- Correction of poor movement patterns that led to excessive soreness.
- Decreased risk of injury.
Summary of Programming
Program 1: The Burnout Recovery Program
Work on your mobility, spend time on recovery routines, and focus on building strength in new ways.
- During this time, you’ll also allow your muscles and joints to fully recover as you put aside the more intense workouts to focus on flexibility and (mostly) static yoga postures.
- 30-40 minute low impact workouts, 4-5 days per week, 4-6 weeks total program duration
Program 2: The Strength Foundations Course
Make your movements as efficient and effective as possible. Correct muscular imbalances, improve your mobility, and greatly increase muscle activation.
- More strength, a better workout in less time, and improved fitness for all of your fitness endeavors.
- 30-40 minute workouts low impact, 3-6 workouts per week, 1-4 months
Option 1: The Clark: Fitness for Functional Strength, Mobility & Overall Wellbeing
Short, effective 30-minute workouts focused on your hips, core, and spine to give you simple, effective yoga exercises for strength and mobility.
- ~30 minute low impact workouts, 3-6x per week, repeat as long as you’d like
Option 2: Yoga Beast 2.0
My most challenging program! Intense, strength-focused yoga workouts to build muscle, improve mobility, and take your fitness to the next level.
- ~50 minutes per workout, 3-6 workouts per week, 2-4 months
Restorative recovery routines, workouts to improve mobility, balance, & muscle activation
Ready to get started?
All of these programs are part of the Man Flow Yoga Members’ Area.