This blog discusses how you can you build muscle and get stronger than you ever thought possible with yoga. It also introduces the release of my newest yoga workout program, Yoga Beast 2.0.
This one’s for all the naysayers:
- Yoga can’t build muscle.
- You can’t get ripped with yoga.
- Yoga’s not a hard enough workout.
- Yoga is only for women.
Well I’ve got something to tell you – Not all yoga is built alike.
It’s true that most yoga programs won’t do this for you. But most yoga programs are unlike anything you’ll see with Man Flow Yoga. Get ready to build muscle and get stronger than you ever thought possible with yoga.
|Man Flow Yoga
|Postures held for just a few seconds, not enough to build significant muscle
|Postures held for 30, 45, 60 seconds or more, to help build muscle & increase strength
|Focuses on passive flexibility; good for recovery, but not for strength
|Focuses on active mobility; great for improving strength & building muscle
|Emphasizes flexibility and muscle relaxation, doesn’t focus on strength as much
|Emphasizes strength & functional mobility, for a well-rounded, results-focused workout
|Expects you to understand technique, does not give enough cues for proper form
|Wants you to improve technique & get better, gives cues and modifications to help
|Includes only yoga postures
|Combines yoga and bodyweight exercise for an incredibly-effective, fun workout
We’ve taken the best of yoga and combined it with other bodyweight exercise to make it fitness-focused and results-oriented. This is a yoga program for people who want to get strong using nothing other than a yoga mat and their body – and have a great time while doing it.
Get ready for a series of challenging, intense, and FUN yoga workouts to help you:
- build lean, chiseled muscle
- increase your strength, endurance, and mobility
- Learn intermediate & advanced yoga and other bodyweight techniques
- And transform the way you feel on a day-to-day basis.
Introducing the newest workout program from Man Flow Yoga…
The Yoga Beast 2.0.
The sequel to the original Bodyweight Beast Program, Yoga Beast 2.0 is a yoga program that gets you ripped. Intense workouts to take your strength, endurance, mobility, and overall fitness to another level.
- Build a lean, chiseled body using yoga and bodyweight exercise.
- Develop functional strength and mobility for greater muscular endurance, decreased risk of injury, and day-to-day fitness.
- Learn beginner to intermediate yoga and bodyweight exercise techniques.
Who’s it for?
- People with intermediate to advanced experience in yoga who want to build lean muscle, challenge themselves with bodyweight workouts, and get stronger.
- People who a higher level of fitness that don’t have reliable access to exercise equipment (people who travel, don’t have a gym membership, etc)
- 2-4 months in length, 4 phases, 24 workouts (averaging 52 minutes each)
- Each week includes 3 difficult workouts, 2 less intense workouts, and 1 longer restorative routine
- Workouts alternate between lower body and upper body focused workouts
- Can be followed as a standalone program OR combined with another program.
- Proceed at your own pace, but be consistent. 3-6 workouts per week recommended (not including supplementary workouts)
This is my ultimate yoga for fitness program. Can you handle it?
If you’re not ready to try Yoga Beast but still want to try strength based yoga, then Man Flow Yoga has you covered! Try our FREE 7-Day Challange!Sign-up below to try our 7-Day Challenge!