When you set a goal, it’s inevitable that you’ll get off track. Life gets hectic. Motivation fades. And before you know it, months have passed without you working on it.
But it doesn’t have to be this way. By following a few key strategies, you can keep the momentum going (even if you can’t spare 5 minutes).
In this episode, I share my top 3 strategies for getting back on track when your goals get off track. Plus, I’ll reveal the one mindset you must avoid to be successful.
The Better Man Podcast is an exploration of our health and well-being outside of our physical fitness, exploring and redefining what it means to be better as a man; being the best version of ourselves we can be, while adopting a more comprehensive understanding of our total health and wellness. I hope it inspires you to be better!
Use the RSS link to find the Better Man Podcast on other apps: http://feeds.libsyn.com/404744/rss
Watch a Clip From Episode 039
Episode 039 Highlights
- The weird way planning your goals can actually prevent you from achieving them (and what to do instead) (2:57)
- The biggest goal-setting mistake most people make which keeps their goals out of reach (3:49)
- How the “all or nothing” mindset undermines your success (even if you make progress towards your goal) (4:59)
- The “smallest version” secret for keeping your habits alive when life gets chaotic (6:51)
- Why stacking your new habit onto an existing habit helps you stick with it (without relying on motivation or willpower) (11:52)
- 2 ways to create and sustain a new habit—in only two days (14:42)
If you’ve watched a video of me on social media or in the Man Flow Yoga portal, you’ve seen me proudly wearing Rhone’s Activewear Gear. Rhone creates the best activewear apparel — and they even introduced a new line of dress clothes that are, hands down, the most comfortable dresswear I’ve worn. Want to try Rhone’s clothing yourself? Save 20% on your order by going to https://manflowyoga.com/rhone.
Rate & Review
You can also help by providing an honest rating & review over on Apple Podcasts. Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can impact even more people. THANK YOU!
More Podcast Content
What To Do When Your Goals Get Off Track (My Top 3 Strategies) | Dean Pohlman | Better Man Podcast Ep. 039
When you set a goal, it’s inevitable that you’ll get off track. Life gets hectic. Motivation fades. And before you know…
Think about it. Are you even still doing your New…