The reviews are in!! Man Flow Yoga is the #1 ranked yoga company – in any yoga category – on TrustPilot.
In just under 2 weeks, we’ve collected over 250 reviews:
- 255 reviews collected
- 88% Excellent (5/5 Stars)
- 9% Great (4/5 Stars)
- Average rating of 4.8/5 Stars – higher than ANY other yoga company!
Best of all, each of these reviews comes from real customers!
TrustPilot uses a verification system to fight fraudulent reviews, which means that the reviews you see on our TrustPilot page aren’t just from friends or supporters on social media – they’re from customers who have spent their hard-earned money on our online training programs, directly from manflowyoga.com!
We hope this helps convince you that if you’re looking for an online fitness-focused yoga program, then this is a fantastic [if not, the BEST] option! Click here to view the reviews on TrustPilot for yourself!
Here’s a small sampling of Man Flow Yoga reviews:
“This is really an outstanding site. Joined just over a month ago, and could not be more thrilled to have found it. The Strength Foundations prg has been far more beneficial than other things have tried, including physical therapy, for hip stability and muscle imbalances. My primary goal is to increase flexibility and mobility, and improved core strength. I would definitely recommend at very least signing up for the trial. I agree with the many other comments about Dean’s clear, non-fluff style of instruction. A huge thanks to Dean and everyone involved in this! – Steve”
“Man flow yoga is a transformational experience. Dean’s passion to deliver yoga to inflexible non-bendy people ,like myself, has changed the exercise landscape forever. His program should be a foundation for anyone, man or woman, who ever considered incorporating yoga into their health and fitnesses regime but thought it wasn’t possible.” – Sy
“Great stuff! Best part about this is it feels like you have an amazing personal trainer in Your living room! Most other workouts I have done I get burnt out or drop out within the first couple weeks. I have been doing this now consistently for 4 months! It is much easier to stay consistent when you you have a trainer who cares, who is detailed, and workout routines that require very little equipment. Great workouts to work on problem areas and get you the physical and mental foundation you need in order to workout and live a healthy lifestyle without getting hurt!!!” – David
Want to see more? Click here to read all of our reviews on TrustPilot!!
Don’t want to leave the website? Let us summarize it for you.
Here are the 5 most common trends we noticed in our reviews.
- Best at-home yoga workouts: The best way to practice at home and stay consistent with your workouts, also great for while traveling as a reliable workout. Makes it easy to be consistent with the workouts and get results; whereas this was difficult with other yoga programs in the past
- Fitness-focused: straight to the point workouts for functional fitness, and none of the spiritual stuff “being rammed down your throat”.
- Anatomy & technique-focused instruction: Helping you understand what you should be doing with your body, what to feel & what not to feel, the target areas, the explanation of the benefits and how your body works.
- Tons of workouts & programs: easy to find a program for your goals, or a workout you need for your specific needs
- Getting rid of pain & recovering from injury: Noticeable improvements in back & knees, recovery from injuries, and getting rid of chronic pain.
What did people NOT like?
We won’t lie to you and say every review was perfect, which is great! We want to know how we can get better, and we also know that we’re not going to be able to make everyone happy.
Here are the 3 “areas of opportunity” we noticed:
- Too much instruction: Our instruction style is VERY detailed, and sometimes people don’t want that. Most people who wrote this also acknowledged the importance of having the instruction, but wished they had the option to hear it less. Our more intermediate and advanced workouts typically do have less instruction, so these are good options.
- Navigation: Not everyone found our Members’ Area easy to navigate, but we believe we’ve addressed most of these issues with the release of the new and improved Members’ Area 3.0! Click here to read more about the new changes.
- No app (yet): Some reviews mention the lack of an app, and while this is true, the Members’ Area functions just like an app, and offline/download access is available. We are also in the final stages of making our app – coming soon!!
Want to see OUR worst reviews? We want to be 100% transparent, so we put those here, too. (I even recorded a video of me reading them aloud, “Celebrities Read Mean Tweets” style – check it out!)
Our Worst Reviews:
- One guy didn’t like the name: “The yoga program was ok, I guess. My 2 problems are that it was way too bro-y (and, I’m sort of a bro)….and, I could never get past the name–ManFlow–sounds like something related to ejaculation.”
- Another thought that 1-star was better than 5-stars: “Manflowyoga is Awesome! Dean knows how to explain the moves and make it challenging at the same time.”
- And one didn’t like being called out for leaving inappropriate comments on social media: “Whoever monitors and responds to social media is rube and had no customer service experience.” [And yes. He misspelled “rude”.]
But for the most part, 88% of people who reviewed Man Flow Yoga think it deserves 5-stars, giving us an aggregate review rating of 4.8 / 5 stars!
Want to see more reviews for yourself? Click here to visit our TrustPilot review page.
For all of those who left us a review, thank you very much!! It was extremely challenging choosing the reviews we wished to leave on this page. Most of the reviews were so good we wish that we could put all of them on our home page! Thank you for being fantastic customers, and we appreciate you being part of the Man Flow Yoga Community.