Man Flow Yoga is seeking a marketing intern who wants to learn how to operate the marketing side of a successful eCommerce business. This is an opportunity to learn while doing. Through this internship, you can expect to:
- Learn the ins and outs of creating an effective social media strategy, implementing social media posts, and responding effectively to prospects.
- Understand the process of how to write compelling, effective sales copy to drive real results.
- Assume responsibility for managing social media and email calendars.
- Develop your writing skills for all lengths of written content (short, medium, and long).
- Be part of a close-knit team with a clear purpose, a desire and a solution to improve people’s lives, and a hunger to learn and get better.
- Assisting in the creation of a social media strategy and schedule
- Scheduling social media posts
- Writing compelling copy for blogs, sales emails, and other online media
We are looking for a specific type of person to join our team, that should include most or all of the following:
- Passion for health, wellness, and/or exercise
- Interest in self-development; to improve communication and writing skills
- Desire to learn and practice the daily activities essential a successful eCommerce business
- Willingness to do the hard work, not just creating strategy or ideas
- History of part-time jobs, participation in sports, or other extra-curricular activities
Expect to work 15-20 hours per week. Our office is located on Oltorf and I-35 in South Austin. You should be able to be at the office at least 3 times per week, between the hours of 9 AM – 2 PM. (We can be flexible around your schedule, but you should be at the office for at least 3 hours.) You will also need to be able to get yourself to and from the office. We cannot assist with transportation. You are expected to work remotely to finish assignments on time.
This is an unpaid internship. Any and all paperwork needed for you to receive school credit will be submitted on your behalf. We are looking for students who are current Juniors or Seniors.
To apply, send your unofficial transcript, work history, and brief personal statement to [email protected].