Are you interested in a program to help you improve your strength and mobility, build muscle, improve body composition, improve overall wellness, and live a healthier lifestyle? Man Flow Yoga is an effective, beginner-friendly form of low-impact fitness to help you do all of the above and more. You don’t need any prior yoga or fitness experience – and there’s no flexibility required. It’s yoga for people interested in the physical fitness, minus the spiritual stuff.
This informative blog includes:
- Common Issues Finding An Effective Program
- Challenges of Following Higher-Impact Exercise Programs
- Finding an Effective, Low-Impact Fitness Program
- How can Man Flow Yoga help?
Common Issues of Traditional Exercise
- Inaccessible workouts. You’re not interested in a workout program that requires going to the gym or purchasing lots of equipment. You don’t have an hour or more for your workout.
- Unable to stick with the schedule of another workout program. You are too sore, or feel exhausted.
- Lack of motivation or a structured program. You don’t have time to figure it out yourself, and you often miss workouts due to lack of motivation.
- Existing injuries might prevent you from following a typical workout program.
- Other exercise programs leave you feeling beat up and exhausted. You’d like a program that energizes you and makes you feel good instead.
Common Challenges of Higher-Impact Exercise Programs
- Many types of exercise are higher impact. This means they can cause joint pain, break the body down, and make it difficult to stick to a workout schedule.
- Motivation can be an issue. This is especially true if the exercise is not enjoyable, or it takes a lot of effort to get to your workout. (ex: driving to the gym, having to purchase lots of equipment, needing a larger amount of space to exercise, etc)
- Past injuries such as knee, back, or shoulder issues can cause recurring pain. This issues may restrict activity, or resurface whenever you start working out again. This is usually due to an underlying weakness, such as poor core strength, lack of mobility, poor muscle activation, or improper movement patterns.
- Sitting often, working at a desk, and living a sedentary lifestyle. This encourages poor posture, causes pain and discomfort, and makes it difficult for your body to perform the way it needs to.
Finding an Effective Form of Low-Impact Fitness
- You need a form of fitness that is low-impact and slower moving. You need exercise that is effective and delivers results, but allows you to stick to your workout program without experiencing typical joint or back pain.
- A smart workout program. Build muscle, increase strength, and boost your mobility – but not at the expense of your long-term health.
- Exercises that focus on functional movements. This allows you to do what you physically want to do during the day without having to worry about pain or discomfort. Be confident you are exercising in a way that fosters longevity.
- A schedule of workouts to help you stay on track, and a community to keep you motivated. Resources to assist in other aspects of living a healthy lifestyle, such as inspiration to work out, diet and nutrition resources, tips on making exercise a regular part of your daily schedule, and more.
How Man Flow Yoga helps
- We have beginner-friendly programs that help address all of the above and more in just about 30 minutes per day. Notable programs include: Strength Foundations Course, Bulletproof Your Back, The Posture Fix, Guyoga: Beginner’s Yoga for Men, and more.
- Which “path” is right for you? We’ve developed specific “paths” which allow people to follow a schedule of programs and get results, based on their unique challenges and goals. People who fit the above criteria typically fall into 1 of 3 categories: (1) Low-Impact, Effective Fitness, (2) Injury-Prevention and Rehab, and (3) Home Yoga Program for Physical Training.